PENGARUH PENGHARGAAN DAN KOMITMEN TERHADAP KINERJA GURU TK SWASTA KABUPATEN SINTANG KALIMANTAN BARAT
DOI : 10.24269/jin.v2i2.577
The objective of this research was to understand the effect of rewards nd commitment on performance. Quantitative researc has conducted in fifteenkindergarten located in SintangRegency, West Kalimantan. The research uses a survey method with path analysis was applied in testing hypothesis. It was conducted to 80 teachers at Kindergarten School as the respondents which were selected in a simple random way. The result of this study are : (1). There is a positive direct effect of rewards on performance. (2). There is a positive direct effect of commitment on performance, and (3). There is a positive direct effect of rewards on commitment
Rewards, commitment, performance, kindergarten ,early childhood education.
- Ancess, Jacqueline. Beating the Odds High Schools as Comminities of Commitment (New York: Teachers College Press, 2003)
- Anderson, Neil., et al., Handbook of Industrial, Work, and Organizational Psychology (London: Sage Publications, 2001)
- Beardwell, Ian., Len Holden, dan Tim Claydon, Human Resource Management A Contemporary Approach (England: Prentice Hall, 2004).
- Cohen, Aaron. Multiple Commitments in the Workplace (London: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., 2008)
- Don Hellrigel dan John W.Slocum, Jr, Organizatinal Behavior 13thEdition (USA: Souuth Western Cangage Learning, 2011)
- Gerson, Richard F. dan Robbie G. Gerson, Positive Performance Improvement (USA: Davies Black Publishing, 2006)
- Gibson, James L., et al. Organizations: Behavior, Structure, Processes, Fourteen Edition (New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, inc., 2012)
- Grffin, Ricky W. Management Principles and Practies (South-Western: Cengage Learning, 2013).
- Luthans, Fred. Organizatinal Behavior An Evidence-Based Approach Twelfth Edition (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2011).
- McShane dan Von Glinow, Organization Behavior Emerging Knowledge and Practice for the Real World (New York: McGraw Hill, 2010), h.314.
- Muchinsky, Paul M. Psychology Applied to Work, Eighth Edition (USA: Thomson Wadsworth, 2006)
- Philips, Jean M. dan Stanle M. Gully, Organizational Behavior Tools for Success (South-Western: Cangange Learning, 2012).
- Pynes, Joan E. Human Resources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizations (San Fransisco: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2009).
- Stevenson, Janet dan P. H. Collin, Dictionary of Information and Library Management Second Edition (London: A & C Black, 2006), h.39.
- Terrington, Derek., Laura Hall, dan Stephen Taylor, Human Resource Management (England: Person Education Limited, 2005).