PENGARUHCORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, DAN GOODCORPORATE GOVERNANCE TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI

Hestin Sri Widiawati, Diah Nurdiwaty

Abstract


This research is motivated by the aim of the company in addition to maximizing profits, namely improving the welfare of internal and external parties. The company's success in achieving its objectives can be assessed from the company's financial performance which can also be used as a basis for decision making. This study aims to examine the influence of Corporate Social Responsibility, Board of Directors, Independent Commissioners, and Audit Committee on Financial Performance.The population in this study are manufacturing companies in the consumer goods industry sector which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in a row in 2014-2016 totaling 36 companies. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling and obtained a sample of 23 companies. This study uses secondary data in the form of financial statements and annual reports obtained from the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The independent variables in this study are Corporate Social Responsibility (X1), Board of Directors (X2), Independent Commissioner (X3), Audit Committee (X4), while the dependent variable is Financial Performance (Y). This study uses a quantitative approach. Data were analyzed by multiple linear regression method with the requirement to meet the classic assumption test, namely normality test, multicollinearity test, autocorrelation test, and heteroscedasticity test. Data analysis using SPSS for Windows version 23. The hypothesis testing is done through t test (partial) and F test (simultaneous) with a significance level a = 5%.The results of partial test analysis (t test) show that Corporate Social Responsibility has a significant effect on Financial Performance. Whereas the Board of Directors, Independent Commissioners, Audit Committee did not have a significant effect on Financial Performance. Simultaneous test results (F test) show independent variables of Corporate Social Responsibility, Board of Directors, Independent Commissioners, and Audit Committee simultaneously influencing Financial Performance. With the coefficient of  determination of 0.266, which means that the independent variable can explain the dependent variable of 26.6% and the remaining 73.4% is explained by other variables outside the model.


Keywords


Corporate Social Responsibility, Board of Directors, Independent Commissioners, Audit Committee, Financial Performance

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.